Sunday, June 1, 2014

Well, it's been a while.  Hope this post note finds you all well.  Traveling again feels great.  I have just completed a job of nine months and decided to take a short trip across north America and into Canada.  Not sure where this one will take me, but I have a wish list.  We'll see.  So far I have seen my friend Joe in Austin and his farm.  That was cool. Hey Joe!  Three rivers, ponderosa, and , jemez falls campgrounds in New Mexico and Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon.  Fly fishing has been my goal, and I have bagged one brown trout so far wooohooo!  I am planning on fishing Utah next  then either Idaho or Montana.  The Grand Canyon was much cooler than I thought it would be...Can't believe I had never seen it.  So I will keep this short and sweet.  

Bought the motorcycle from southeasttexas.com

 Bought my shad bags and mounted them.
 Then set forth. 


















































No comments: